Thread: Sorry, but really new at this

Default Sorry, but really new at this

I've been shopping around for diapers, particularly ones I can order online using my Flexible Spending Account. So far, the best I think I've found are Tranqulity... the main diapers hold 34 ounces or so, and the pass-through pads hold another 10 oz.

Does anybody have any real-world experience? It seems like this set up would allow me to do whatever I wanted to do... but I'm terrified of leakage.

This has probably been brought up before, but if anybody can provide input, I'd really appreciate it.

Read the various reviews, it really depends on how you intend to wear them. Also just how much you want to spend. Around your own place an Abena X-plus is a pretty hard to beat, as are Molicare Super Plus and Ultra Active's. Those are all premium diapers and cost upwards of 1.25 each in case quantities. They are also IMHO a little harder to conceal. Check for sample packs, you don't want to end up with a case of something you don't like.
    Tranquility ATN's are a favorite of mine which still have decent capacity, but are thinner, at least while dry. Its a personal choice.

Ever thought about Bambino's? I hear they are amazingly absorbant. Don't know the specs though.

i used to wear Tranqulity atns and never had troble with leaks unless i messed up on the tapes or slept on my stomach

Northshore accepts FSA cards and they carry ABENA's. That is where I order from using my FSA card and haven't had any problems. I have gotten diapers, pads, boosters, and gloves all in one order and used my FSA card.