Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well...I may be massively caught.

Default Well...I may be massively caught.

Whilst I was out for the day, my mum decided that she'd clean my room up...not only that, she figured she'd also move my room around too.

My stash is hidden under my bed inside an old guitar case which has been moved, she complained about it smelling funny (Which it does from the times when I had to wait until the next day to dispose of used diapers >.<)

She moved it into our garage and said to me to go through it and clean it thoroughly, I'm not sure whether she's looked inside it or not, if she has she's keeping it quiet for my sake.

Assume the worst; make sure you have some excuses/reasons ready! Is she the sort of person to go crazy, or actually discuss it with you? On the same light, if she has seen and is keeping quiet, that's one of the better outcomes!

If she hasn't looked, then just be more careful next time - family and privacy do not co-exist...

I think you should ask her if she looked inside the case. If she did, be honest with her. Honesty is the best policy.

She's not the sort to go ballistic at me, she might think it's a little weird, but I doubt she'll do anything too drastic ^^
    I'll ask her later on, and hopefully all will go well.

I'm in favor of not saying anything. Look at it like this: either she knows what's in the case, or she doesn't. Let's look at both scenarios.

1. She didn't look in it. Don't bring it up. Think this is obvious.
    2. She did look in it, and knows what was in it. She could have brought it up, but chose not to. I'd take this as a tacit sign that she prefers to go on under willful ignorance of the situation. Don't bring it up, you'll both be happier.

Loopygone

I have to say, I agree with Nightfox et all. If she's looked then she has chosen to keep quiet and not embarrass you or her self. By all means discuss it with her openly if she brings it up. But if she doesn't don't sweat it and move on :X.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyatto View Post
    She's not the sort to go ballistic at me, she might think it's a little weird, but I doubt she'll do anything too drastic ^^
    I'll ask her later on, and hopefully all will go well.
    Just ask her if she went looking in there, that's all. O_O Don't hint at anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Just ask her if she went looking in there, that's all. O_O Don't hint at anything!
    As Loopy and Nightfox said, if she doesn't mention it, you don't need to either! If you ask, or even hint, you are opening the door to coming out to your Mum. Just forget about it unless she mentions it!

Search for some lock of the guitar case... But is possible that she knows wtf is inside. If she no mentined it, so be cool and forget.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    As Loopy and Nightfox said, if she doesn't mention it, you don't need to either! If you ask, or even hint, you are opening the door to coming out to your Mum. Just forget about it unless she mentions it!
    Already did XD , So far, nothing has been hinted, so for now. All secrets safe ^^

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    Search for some lock of the guitar case... But is possible that she knows wtf is inside. If she no mentined it, so be cool and forget.
    It's not a hard case, and one of the zips snapped off so only one works, so a lock would be a no go for now >.<