Thread: 24 hour ago...

Default 24 hour ago...

24 hours ago I'm pretty sure that if the absolute very last thing on my mind would have been revealed, it would have been sitting here, wearing a diaper and posting to this forum.

I drank a little too much last night, and, as often happens, I woke up with damp underwear and really, really had to go to the bathroom. Okay. Like, I said, not the first time. But I got the idea that maybe on those kind of nights, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a supply Depends on hand.

In my search for more information, I found this forum. Suddenly, the unhappy idea of wearing "adult protective undergarments" seemed full of potential. I pee in the shower because it's fun to just let loose. And, I've always had this running joke that when a girlfriend says "I have to pee," I say, "Can I watch?" A few years ago, the one I was with said, "Sure, if you want to." (It's the only thing I miss about her.)

Anyway, this morning I ordered some samples. I decided I really wanted to give this a try, so I went to the drugstore... I'm not shy about what I buy, but it was kind of comforting that clerk looked about 107 years old.

So, I here I am, in my diaper, feeling both comfortable and excited... and researching what would work for taking a leak while walking down Main Street (and that I can buy with FSA card, since such products are covered).

It was like getting hit by a lightning bolt...

Anyway, in real life, I work in the tech business. I read a lot, write a lot and love playing rhythm video games. I can't imagine living life without a cat in the house (it's so cool that the littlest domestic kitten and the alpha cat of a lion pride aren't that very different).

Anything else you want to know?

Great intro! Congrats for the sudden DL awakening, and welcome on board!

Given the premises, I'm sure you'll love exploring this fascinating world.