17 100.00%
  • ABUniverse

0 0%
  • Classy Comfort

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is better?

Default Which is better?

I'm thinking of buying an AB/DL diaper. I have decided to go with either the Bambino, ABUniverse, or the Classy Comfort. I figured I'd let the members here help me figure out which to buy. So let me know which pack you prefer out of those three.

I wanted a diaper that has no wetness indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Disciple View Post
    Why did you take Abena X Pluses off the list?
    He said AB/DL diapers. though a DL diaper is really any sort of diaper. Anyways I suggest Bambino I heard nothing but good things about them aside for their price.

I don't really understand the dislike of wetness indicators. If it's a decent diaper you don't spend too much time looking at it. You don't need to, you can just wet as you please.

But if you're going Bambino then there's always Secure X Pluses as well.

Just go for bambino, I've never even heard of the other two to be honest. Although, I have seen the Classy comfort diapers in pictures before!

I've never tried any of them(Though I want to), but I have heard good things about Bambinos and Classy Comfort. I haven't heard anything about the AB Universe diapers.

the ab universe diapers suck!!
    they may look like pampers baby dry from the late 1990's but they don't perform like them.
    I tried a sample pack of them and they leaked on the 1st wetting and not a full wetting.
    a true AB diaper, should take multiple wettings with out leaking.
    don't waste your money on these diapers.