Thread: Quick help,

Default Quick help,

So were throwing a party for my grandmas 80th b-day, and I want to know if I should wear my goodnites or not. I don't know if they will touch my but or what. I'm nurvous about what will go on. But I don't need the diapers I just dribble a bit. But it's a comfort thing too. Makes me feel safe inside. What should i do?

If you have the need, perhaps. If purely for fun, is this really the right time to maybe have a issue come up during g-ma's party? You can play later, and not risk screwing up things with your family. JMHO

i agree with eflexdl, fun might need to hold, unless you really need them

If you are wearing for fun (even though you said you have a little dribble) you must think about the effects of other people of getting caught. I think it is really important to remember that outside of communities such as this wearing a diaper for fun is really not considered 'normal behaviour'. Apart from the 100 questions that would follow form your own family, how would your gran feel about this? If there is any chance that you might get discovered and by getting discovered people (including your gran) would get upset - don't do it!

If you dribble enough to cause a problem, wear goodnights. End of. You mentioned you have issues with control when exercising - so will there be much movement at the party?

That said, if you can hold it in and get to a toilet, you are just wearing for pleasure. In that case, you are contemplating potentially embarrassing yourself in front of (presumably) your whole extended family. If you get caught, it will likely ruin your current life situation... Being found out by one person is bad enough!

In my opinion, unless you medically need it, this is not a situation for wearing in public. You will end up spending the whole party nervous and looking shifty... not worth it!

One thing, why wouldn't they touch your butt? I don't understand that part of the post...

You know family when they hug you (especially ur nan lol) they grab your butt

Is this the sort of situation when you need them? No. If you're really worried then you can easily go a few hours without them, it's not like you're IC.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBoy0397 View Post
    You know family when they hug you (especially ur nan lol) they grab your butt
    Ooooo, I thought he meant the goodnights wouldn't touch his butt... Makes sense now!

Quote Originally Posted by Eflexdl View Post
    If you have the need, perhaps. If purely for fun, is this really the right time to maybe have a issue come up during g-ma's party? You can play later, and not risk screwing up things with your family. JMHO
    Yeah you were right everyone, thanks for the help. I just thought with 30+ people for 1 bathroom I wouldn't e able to get in there, after wearing the gn for about 30 minds I ripped it off in the basement and stashed it. Long day... Ugh.