Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your comfort item

Default What is your comfort item

What is your comfort item for at night/day, a diaper, Teddy bear, onesie, pacifier...etc. Then explain why.

Mine is a diaper for the day time, makes me feel safe and cozy, and at night I like to have a soft fuzzy stuffed animal. That make me feel as if there is always someone there for me.

mine is my teddy bear the reason why is when i was 3 i was taken from my mom and she gave the bear to me before i was put into a foster home and now that i live with my real dad i still sleep with it and it the same feeling you get with diapers that i get with my teddy bear

For me, I get enough comfort from a diaper - that said, I could probably happily snuggle up to a teddy if I had any... I don't think I could explain it to housemates!

Do you wear in the day a lot? Or just when you can?

Btw... not really any point in signing your posts with your gender and age - suggests you are looking for a partner on here!

My comfort is my blankie and a pacifier. I find the blankie comforting because its soft and I can hug it. As far as the pacifier, I'm not entirely sure why - probably because I find it calming and relaxing, I guess.

Yeah I guess you're right, and I wear goodnites all day, and I like to wear tranquility ATN diapers at night. I don't like getting up at night in my
    House when I have to go to the bathroom because it's haunted. So that the reason I wear the thick
    More exorbant ones at night.

When do you like to wear yours?

My teddy called Finn.
    Named after my boyfriend, who is a Finn.

He got a bit dull after a coupla months, so we kitted him out in a Pampers size 6 and one of The Finn's baby tops. Now he's perfect.

My big stuffed frog, named froggy or my koala bear, named mr. koala. Mr. koala is very formal, hence the mr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    My big stuffed frog, named froggy or my koala bear, named mr. koala. Mr. koala is very formal, hence the mr.
    I like the humor in there! =D made me laugh. Thanks =)