Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To ab couples how do you guys decide whose turn it is?

Default To ab couples how do you guys decide whose turn it is?

My fiancee and I are switch couple. Tonight we both wanted to be little but we had a bit of trouble we ended up takings turns... so how do you ab couples resolve this? I mean I still feel a bit bad since I need my mommy still so yeah.

Flip a coin
    Rock Paper Scissors
    Keep a tally of who has done it how many times and divy it up accordingly.

Get a third person to join in who'll be a mommy or daddy, with appropriate boundaries in place. Maybe they could be married or "with" their own little one and look after the three of you.

Loopygone

Whats the problem with you both being little? handled right it can be great :X

I would so love to do it in a couple fashion. That just seems so sweet. Two little babies, having fun, playing together an just enjoying cuddly wonderful happy time.

(Now wishes her partner was an AB too. Just for a second. Wishing things on your partner is bad. Love them for who they are!)

My GF and I rarely ever feel little at the same time, generally she is in more of the mommy mood then she is to be babied. If we ever do feel it at the same time, we diaper each other up and then act little together, getting everything together beforehand (Bottles, a movie ect ect.) and then we just... 'little' out. We don't get the chance to do stuff often either, but when we do stuff, it's mostly her taking care of me (I generally feel selfish about it at some point.)

Still, try being little together, sometimes it's fun to play together like that, and then take care of each other as needed (Changes, refills and what not.)

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Get a third person to join in who'll be a mommy or daddy, with appropriate boundaries in place. Maybe they could be married or "with" their own little one and look after the three of you.
    This person is quite out of our comfort zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Whats the problem with you both being little? handled right it can be great :X
    The problem there is that she needs a daddy otherwise she can't regress and shell feel bad and what not. Occasional we can do it but it last very little time before she freaks out.

I think the best advice is to talk with her about it all - if she needs a daddy to regress, you will most likely have to be a daddy the majority of the time to make her happy. That said, it's selfish of her to only ask for a daddy and not respect what you want; be it little play or mommying - so you need to discuss how she can look after what you want.

I imagine it will ideally end in a compromise; either she'll baby you and you baby her, or she'll give little play a try with you. Just make sure you tell her how you feel! *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    I think the best advice is to talk with her about it all - if she needs a daddy to regress, you will most likely have to be a daddy the majority of the time to make her happy. That said, it's selfish of her to only ask for a daddy and not respect what you want; be it little play or mommying - so you need to discuss how she can look after what you want.

I imagine it will ideally end in a compromise; either she'll baby you and you baby her, or she'll give little play a try with you. Just make sure you tell her how you feel! *hugs*
    This basically.

But also be aware that it's hard to know when you are asking too much. If she's asked for it quite a few times and you feel a bit used maybe there's a reason why so needs it so much at the moment? Is work stressful? Have things gone wrong lately? And it's the same with you aswell - have you maybe been needing it more recently and haven't necessarily noticed maybe how many times it's been? Are you both being equally satisfied?

Basically my advice would be either a) plan your sessions in advance, so if there's a worry that you both need it at the same time there wont be a problem as your schedule will atleast let you know that whilst you might not get it now, you'll get it soon and then it gives you something to look forward to - e.g. one night you have, the next night she has. Or b) if you both need it in the same night maybe she has 3 hours then you have three hours?

Just make sure you both get what you want, but also try not to kick up a stink if one of you has to compromise once in a while. Compromise is key in relationships so don't feel too annoyed if you don't get babied one night as you can take solace in the fact that you atleast made your partner happy.

Hope this helps

Supersam1223

Have a system where one of you is 'little' for one session and the other is 'little' for the next and alternate, that way it is fair.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk