Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

I already introduced myself when I first joined the site, but a lack of personal computer kept me away for a long time. As a result, I guess I timed out and lost access to much of the site.

Anyway... what's up everyone?

Hi there! Welcome back to ADISC!

May I suggest taking a quick peek at this cheat sheet, as it can explain to you how to give us a better introduction of yourself? Whilst you may have been here before, I don't think we've seen anything from you prior!

Here at ADISC, we like to get to know each other on a level beyond just diapers (or nappies, I suppose) and what not! So, do you like gaming? Sports? Music? Anything in particular?

Hmmm... went searching for my original introduction, but I guess it got deletd when I became a "lurker."

Anyway, I'm a guy in my twenties who has been into the ABDL lifestyle for about five or six years now. I got my wife into it as well and she's pretty good about participating every once in a while.

Other than the great deal of time I spent working, I usually spend my days watching baseball/basketball and playing the occasional poker game with friends. I'm all over the place when it comes to music, but I guess you could say that I'm kind of a movie snob. I'm at the point right now where I'm running out of good things to watch on Netflix.

Not sure what else to say without getting too personal, but I'll gladly take any questions.