I was just wondering if anyone out there has had the chance to try the new abena air premiums? Ive heard they are different from the older air version. From what I understand they have new flex tapes, and that sounds extremely close to the what Molicare did with thier super diapers and those tapes are terrible. Ive only been able to find a few reviews here and there and they werent very good. So if anyone has experience with this please let me know your thoughts on it. I had the chance to read a blog by Abena and they think that all diapers are going to be cloth backed and have flex tapes in the future, im hoping this isnt true, but the say that adult disposables should soon go the way of the baby diaper with the cloth backing and flex tapes. So let me your thoughts on it and if anyone has tried the new air premiums let me know your thoughts on the tapes and let me know if they are like the molicare supers because it sounds like thats what happened with the new abena air premiums. Stay padded all!