Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the weirdest place you have fallen asleep

Default the weirdest place you have fallen asleep

the weirdest place i have fallen asleep is well i have 2 i feel asleep during my brothers graduation missed him getting his diploma the second is in a tree.

Fell asleep naked in front of the shower on the carpet once, just zombie walked in closed the door, locked it, took off my clothes, took two steps toward the shower and plop zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Then mom banged on the door like 15 minutes later and told me to hurry up, was super tired and didn't want to go to school that day. :/

I've fallen asleep in class, on the bus, on a roller coaster, and a few other places.

I fell asleep for a few minutes on the toilet before. Other then that I've often fallen asleep in chairs, and once basically made a makeshift bed with a backpack and jacket on a hotel room floor (with feet stuck up again the door, mainly in case we had to leave, they'd have to wake me up xD)

I fell a sleep one night under my car. I was pulling a all niter to get my Honda CRX ready for a race the next day and while I was under it on a vary soft mat I fell a sleep. A buddy was helping and was nice enough to wake me.

I fell asleep in the staging lanes at a drag race one night. It was super hot and the track crew was taking a break so no one was moving. I was sitting in my car and was woke up by the guy that was parked behind me.

I've fallen asleep after a shower. When the hot water was out.

I finish, take in a deep breath, think of how, even though my shower was cold, it still felt good. I step out, blink, and things stayed black. I woke up 20 minutes later, with my towel draped around me, right outside the shower. I was confused. lol

I have fallen asleep while in the line, leaving.. wait for it...

Epcot at Disney World

At work in a server room under the floor. Had been up for a while trying to troubleshoot an issue. Was under there inspecting some cables and went out like a light. Not sure how long I was actually out for, but at the time it kinda weirded me out.

Where haven't I fallen asleep? On the floor visiting a friends, under the house working on plumbing, while doing volunteer work at a prison, on the floor in one of the rooms we were allowed to keep our supplies, and oh the list goes one, lol.