Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange question

Default Strange question

has anybody found it easier to buy diapers while wearing diapers? When im not wearing them and go to the store to buy them, i sometimes chicken out, but when i am wearing them i find i am a lot more relaxed and ask the sales person a lot of questions about them.

No, and though I usually buy online now, it's the opposite for me. I feel like if I'm carrying around a bag of diapers people might be paying more attention to my padded posterior . It makes it a lot harder for you to tell yourself, "It's okay, if someone asks they're for someone else." Haha.

I think I know what you're saying. I don't wear when I'm buying in a store, but as soon as I put on a diaper, the rush begins, and that makes me a lot bolder. It just throws me into AB mode which is a change in personality to some degree. It makes me want to go the whole 9 yards, so if I was out to buy, that would be the beginning of a beautiful evening!

I have done both, there is no difference for me, when I'm in the mood for diapers I wear them everywhere I go, and it includes shopping.

That would make sence because if they ask you can say your incon. and have pruff.

I've only bought like twice...And I know one time I wasn't wearing, and I'm not sure on the second time...I'll have to try again some other time while wearing, which I kind of planned to the next time I went to buy (God knows when that'll be)

I always wear when I buy because it helps relax me and plus I enjoy the odd public outing.

I am used to wearing and buying disposable diapers now, I feel nothing when wearing diaper in public ; however, I still have a little uncomfortable when buying, but I do not show it to someone - I can hold a pack of diaper as holding a pack of tissue

I do think you have to wear more and buy more, then you will get used to it. Enjoy !

Diaper is more common now, most people think you are a good son buying diapers for your parents !

redtails

I can understand where people are coming from when they say it increases their urge when they're wearing a diaper to public. But, up until now I'll just keep my diapers at home instead of taking them into public domain. It's not like anyone would notice, I just find it uncomfortable to my mind. (not physically uncomfortable though)

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    No, and though I usually buy online now, it's the opposite for me. I feel like if I'm carrying around a bag of diapers people might be paying more attention to my padded posterior . It makes it a lot harder for you to tell yourself, "It's okay, if someone asks they're for someone else." Haha.
    Second that.

It'd be like the retailer asking you "What size you need them?" and you answering "My size".... and then pretending they're not for you.... yeah, right!