Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things That Never Go Out Of Style

Default Things That Never Go Out Of Style

Post what, in your opinion, never goes out of style, and is perfect for all ages. If you want to, give a quick explanation.

In my opinion, the Pokemon games never go out of style. I wouldn't be embarrassed to walk around playing Red, Blue, or Green version on a classic DS. It may be some sort of regression tactic now that I think about it, going back to playing something that I played when I was about 5. Ahhh the memories.

I loved lunchables as a kid and still love them now, just too darn expensive though.

Cards, Playing cards, Poker to Solitaire and so many other games, even 52 pick-up. They have stood the test of time for hundreds of years.

Leather jackets.

They're warm, sexy, and match with everything.

Riding a bike never goes out of style. Lynchburg has really expanded its bike trail.

Heavy metal.

Metal will never die!

Heh, I suppose I also can say that the Zelda games will never go out of style at this point.

Facebook, however, will die eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    Post what, in your opinion, never goes out of style, and is perfect for all ages. If you want to, give a quick explanation.

In my opinion, the Pokemon games never go out of style. I wouldn't be embarrassed to walk around playing Red, Blue, or Green version on a classic DS. It may be some sort of regression tactic now that I think about it, going back to playing something that I played when I was about 5. Ahhh the memories.

aww i remember those days first magic the gathering then pokemon then Yu-Gi-Oh i have to agree with you though pokemon will probably never go out of style.

Quote Originally Posted by KaworuVsDrWily View Post
    Facebook, however, will die eventually.
    Possibly but social networking almost certainly won't.

Board games, card games, movies, films, tv.

I also think there will be a lot more "retro" stuff coming back as we fight an onslaught of new technology...

paying for cable TV will never go out, as long as ISP's place badwidth caps on bandwidth, streaming will never take hold like many claim they will

E-books will never go out, now that they have outsold published books for the first time