Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Baby Diaper

Default Best Baby Diaper

Hi everyone, I was wondering what do you think the best baby diaper is? I have only worn goodnites, but interested in the other brands like pampers cruisers size 7 , baby dry 6, and underjams. Or should I just stick to my huggies goodnites?

I suggest getting actual adult nappies. Better fit, better absorption, more comfy, doesn't look like you're wearing some weird thong, etc etc. The possibilities are endless!

the best baby diaper? For absobtion? None will be good. Your not a baby.
    Goodnites are for teens so they are better then any baby diaper

Like loopy said, if your looking for a hint of practicality with diapers go for adult.

Both pampers diapers are good, though Babydry and a tiny bit bigger. Avoid Huggies as they run small. If you do buy them and they don't fit or whatever, they make excellent stuffers.

i have adult diapers, its just also fun to wear baby ones when not wetting

Edit: After some research, it seems i got it down to pampers cruisers 7, pampers baby dry 6, and goodnites
    Last edited by curiousboy; 12-May-2011 at 02:41.

The blues clues luvs size are very nice and cute. I also like the pampers cursers size 7.
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-May-2011 at 23:24. Reason: No crotch shots, please.

I've always been a fan of Huggies, but what's been said is true: if you want something to use, go with the adult diapers.

I like my Goodnites and even Underjams, and will use them as long as possible.

If you're 20 as your profile says, you must be really thin! I cannot fit into Pampers size 7 and Underjams rip when I put them on. Jealous right here.

I haven't tried a lot, but I know that the largest "Pull-Up" fits me. And that worked pretty well.