Thread: dues it look like my spelling is improving

Default dues it look like my spelling is improving

OK I bin tacking a class for my spelling for sum time now and it improved allot.
    It fill like I'm in a stain still rite now. I'm working haerd on it I am.

Congrats for taking a step to improve - there's a long way to go, but baby steps and you'll make it (pun intended)...

It's one of those things where practice makes perfect, the more you write/read, the more you'll notice your errors and know how to correct them!

Hope it all goes well for you!

Hey matt. I have never really paid much attention to the spelling in your posts because I have always been able to understand what you were saying. Now that I think about it, it does seem that your spelling has improved a great deal. Keep working on it, your hard work will be rewarded. You will get by the stand-still, and your writing skills will keep getting better and better. Best of luck.

How many people take the time and effort to improve something like spelling, so I applaud you. We all know that you have a spelling disability, so we are behind you. Actually, my spelling is terrible, but I can recognize when it's incorrect. Thank goodness for spell check and right clicking, otherwise my spelling wouldn't be much better than yours. I think spelling is more difficult for males than females. We tend to have a learning disability towards it. I'm certainly one of those people, and I've spent a lifetime trying to improve it.

Thanks that mints a lout to me. I started to tack this class for many reason. One bad spelling macks it heard to find a good job. LOL another is I want to be able to communicate with my fallow DL/AB.

No offence, but reading that I can't help but wonder what it was like before. Again, no offence intended.

But congratulations on taking steps to improve your spelling keep at it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No offence taken. tell you the truth my spelling came a great whas. believe it or not and I whas given a hard time for it.