Thread: Wolf's Rain

Default Wolf's Rain

OK I'm officially addicted XD.

Ok well I was searching youtube for god knows what -,-, and I came across this: YouTube - wolf's rain episode 1 part 1 - ENGLISH

I'm officially addicted to the show Wolf's Blood it's awsome =D I'm only on the third show but I love it =D, you guys should really check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Man that's old...I haven't seen it in so long...

And it's sorta a boring series =/

Watch Hellsing

Hmm... I saw 5 mins of an episode of that on TV once and it didn't seem to bad. I later looked it up on the internet and it seems pretty cool. I've never really been into anime but I figure now is as good a time as any to start.

But there's a load of other shows I wanna watch at the moment, and I'm busy with stuff. So I most likely won't watch it for a long time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Watch Hellsing

Seen it...Are they making another season?

Wolf's Rain has its moments n__n

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Seen it...Are they making another season?

Wolf's Rain has its moments n__n

No, when the whole Incognito plot goes into play, it's because they ran out of source material for the series, so they half-assed the ending.

BUT! They are producing hour to hour and a half long bi-yearly OVAs that are a direct transition from the Manga, I highly recommend watching these(currently at volume 4, 5 should be coming out later this year)

Well I'm on episode 15, and episode 15-18 are the ones that are kinda of what life was like in the original city dome from other people perspectives.

I haven't watched them yet but will soon, right now Chesse and 2 of the humans just got kinda kidnapped by some queen girls force -.-... It's kinda hard remembering everyones name since I just saw it yesterday -.-..

the beginning is kinda boring, and yes I could see how one could say it's not very action packed and isn't very exciting, but it's really a good show and has a few exciting parts.

I would like to revive this thread for the fact aht I am on the last episode, and god is it amazing, this so far is THE ONLY show in the history of shows I have watched that has actually made me cry.

*Spoilerish*

I mainly cried when Tobowe died not really when Higa Blue or Tsume died, mainly cause I had it all out of my system by then, but I cried for about 30 minutes, it was that moving.

I give ultimate credits to whoever wrote this script, and I really wish there was more to the story, I am writing this now before I finish because youtube glitched and made me restart part 2 of the last ep so I'm waiting for it to buffer back to the part I was at.

*EVEN MORE SPOILER*
    Well I finished it, not what I was expecting at all, it was one of those endings where you go WHAT THE **** I WANT MY HOURS OF LIFE BACK! Yet for some reason it was strangely, very strangely a satisfying ending. I took it as they were not wolves anymore but humans and that the world went back to the way it was supposed to without all the nobels that ruined the Earth.

What i didn't get was when Darche pulled Cheza out of the ground, wouldn't she kind of died -,-, anyways, I cried for Tobowes death bot none of the others probably because Tobowes death took all the tears out of me, although I did feel like crying and sobbed a few times -,-.

ANYWAYS, I hope that they start a new series, and maybe, just maybe if they view the youtube video they will and heres why:

wolfs rain (c) bones
    HONORS:
    #34 - Top Rated (This Month) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #7 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #42 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #15 - Top Rated (This Month) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #88 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Australia
    #5 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #22 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #87 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #85 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #82 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #78 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #74 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #63 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #60 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #57 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #54 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #50 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #45 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #42 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #38 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #32 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #29 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #28 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #26 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation - Australia
    #25 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #100 - Top Rated (All Time) - Film & Animation

#23 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Film & Animation
    #95 - Top Rated (All Time) - Film & Animation

Thats the most honors Ive ever seen even if he didn't get into first place, and yes I do realize that some of them are repeating, but I think it's just for him getting to so many dif places.

I've never felt any atachment to any character in any show, I can't say the same about books though, but I did with this story, especially Tobowe because he's so young and funny and cute and doesn't have a care int he world, another reason why I mainly only cried for him.

I know it sounds strange but these characters seemed so real to me its crazy, I mean I doubt they couldve done some of the stuff they did, but the script writer was amazing or something.

All in all, this was def one of the best stories in the world, and I def fell in love with it. There's nothing quite like this show, I mean it's not all about action like every other major anime out there, which I like, and it has an AMAZINg storyline.
    Last edited by Samaki; 15-Jul-2008 at 01:55.