Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I'm new to this site! I made this account a week or two ago but haven't gotten to actually posting until now. I found this site on this blog I follow so I decided to check it out. I'm a teen diaper lover, always have been. I used to be an on and off bed wetter, that's probably what lead me to diapers. As for interests, I'm really into theater and film. Those are my biggest passions in life. I participate in all of my school's theatrical productions (Which is a lot, my high school has a very good theater department) and I've been in several short films. I'm happy to finally post here! =D

Hey there, welcome to the site. Only a week or two until posting isn't as bad as it could be =P. Not really much of a theater person or film, but what is your favorite play?

Also (by the way copied this from another post, because I'm being lazy. So sorry not too exciting xD)
    The bit of required reading:
    The Rules

and the bit of optional reading, if your looking for some tips or want to learn more about the in and outs of the site:
    ADISC Primer for New Members by Moo
    Ten Short Tips For Newbies by WoodlandWanderer
    Leveling Up on ADISC by Moo
    ADISC Reputation System by Moo
    How to Write a Good Forum Post by NutFreeFruitcake