Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pee shy and using diapers

Alecs

Default Pee shy and using diapers

Okay okay, finally I thought of something. Some people are pee shy, which means their body locks up when trying to urinate anywhere they aren't accustomed to, or if someone's around. What ends up happening is they wait until they're home, or worse, they don't make it home. Honestly some people can't go in a public restroom and just wait until they wet.

So, I was wondering, would someone wear a diaper in that situation, anyone here who does that? That could kinda solve the solution, in case of not being able to be alone. Personally I'm not pee shy at all(Quite the opposite, but let's not talk about that here).

Let's make discussion!

I wouldn't - I'm not too pee-shy to do something like that. It does take some time to relax enough to urinate in public restrooms.
    I usually have the problem that I have to go again while I'm going back or from home. Needless to say, this is really annoying.

If your pee-shy, you'd have a harder time going in the diaper.... I'm working on it... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    If your pee-shy, you'd have a harder time going in the diaper.... I'm working on it... lol
    Indeed. Since shy bladder is entirely pyschological, wearing a nappy won't necessarily help. In fact, it could make it even harder for some people, since they'd have to overcome their conditioning against wetting themselves, as well as their bladder shyness. The inhibitions against wetting yourself in public are terribly strong in some people.

Alecs

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    Indeed. Since shy bladder is entirely pyschological, wearing a nappy won't necessarily help. In fact, it could make it even harder for some people, since they'd have to overcome their conditioning against wetting themselves, as well as their bladder shyness. The inhibitions against wetting yourself in public are terribly strong in some people.
    Well I'm not saying try to use a diaper, I'm just saying in situations where they can't force themselves and it comes out naturally when they're full, at least they have a form of protection against further embarrassment. I still think they should try to use restrooms, but this is a just in case they can't get the nerve and can't get home in time. A backup.

I'm terribly pee shy in public, but can pee in a diaper while driving, so I definitely would.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Yeah same here, I've even tried hypnosis to get over that, now I worry about accidents when not wearing a diaper!

This is a completely alien concept to me, if I may be so frank. I pride myself in having excellent bladder control, but I've never had an issue with telling "peter" that it's time to let loose, no matter what the situation. Even the first time (in 20+ years) I had a diaper on back in Dec last year, issuing the "wet" order was easy.

I find that I'm pee shy in public restrooms, I usually go into a stall if there are people around. But I have recently realized that I can wet myself when diapered in almost any situation. The other day I was diapered on the quad and wet myself while carrying on a conversation with a friend and he had no idea. So I'd say diapers make me less pee shy.