Thread: AB shoping in Dubai

Default AB shoping in Dubai

Baby of the Arabia
    I love to travel a lot and to get introduced to new culture I adore what we as a human being are capable of. I just had a tour at the Balkan countries and it is amazing history, sometimes painful. But I always like to move between the different cultures with my camera and hopefully a partner/Mammy. I love reading; I almost read anything that I can reach though lately I am becoming more interested in non-fiction more. I love to listen to most of the music especially jazz and all ethnic music. On the other hand I love opera and classical music. I love being going out for a candle dinner with my girlfriend/Mammy. But I also like be home watching tv with a glass of wine

I love the feeling of being treated as a baby and the best is when I am given a shower with my toys and then been put in a diaper and fall asleep while breast fed by my partner/Mammy
    Would like to take more to anyone interested to know me more

Hi, welcome to the site! What are your favourite books? And any particularly favourite jazz bands/pieces? When you go for a candle dinner, do you have a favourite meal/type of food?

Hopefully, by spending time on this site, you will meet lots of people who want to talk to you and get to know you; I wish you the best of luck with everything!

Hi there, welcome to the site ;-)

I have a question: are you a Dubai native or are you just working there? Lots of people wonder about the presence of AB/DL out side of European / Euro-Settler countries and Japan were it seems most common....

Euro-settler countries.
    Thanks Riddle; that term had escaped me. I led a sheltered upbringing.