Thread: Heyya

Default Heyya

Obviously I'm new to the site, I am currently a college student(Theology), but I was also in the military, a professional performer, and a software developer.

In terms of other interests I am good at programming and handling technical issues. I love Philosophy and tend to be a thinker more than a speaker. On a side note I am a Pokemon and Naruto fan having watching pretty much every episode of both and read most of the manga for Naruto.

I came here mostly for the stories and honestly mostly just to read than to critique but I suppose now that I'm registered and made a first post my general habit will be to slowly begin posting. So we will see how that goes.

Really? Theology? Cool.
    My Background is IT as well. Mostly ColdFusion and MS-SQL, Im better at the DB side though.
    I sometimes wonder what would have happened back in 97 if I had gone into Theology instead of Comp Sci.
    My Dad back then kinda talked me out of it.