Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi, I'm new to this site but a long time DL, furry, plushie. I'm a 42 old guy, married with a 5 month old girl. My wife understands my fetish, I told her not long after we got together. I still sleep with my plush toys, so usually it's a full bed!

With our new addition to our family, I've been very knowledgable when it comes to all baby related things! My DL side is taking a back seat for now while looking after the little one, but I'd like to hear from other DL's that have kids and what they have done.

Welcome to adisc, RegDaBunny.

It's lovely that you've talked about your family, a departure from a bare-bones introduction with only an explanation of your ABDL-related interests, but let's take that a little further: essentially, what is great to see in an introductory post is an explanation of the OP's interests and hobbies. Have you read the Intro cheat sheet?

Basically, we want to get to know you! Throw us a bone, here. :P

~Corrine

Haha, ok didn't see that.

I'm a technology professional and enjoy security (ethical) hacking. I've spent a lot of time at scifi con's but this is getting very limited where I live. We dont have any furcons here so I'm envious that they have so many in the US.

For hobbies, I like pulling things apart, electronic hacking, fixing electronics/computers, collecting technology and anything to do with bunnies (figurines etc)! I also have a large collection of stuffed toys, and they are starting to take over the house!

I've joined this site to use as a resource and to read about others experience in AB/DL etc. So I might lurk for a little to get my feet

Welcome RegDaBunny. I love your name and your avatar. I'm a dad with three grown kids. I always had Fridays off and my wife worked on Friday, the kids at school. Though I usually cleaned the house, it allowed me to wear and do "my thing" while they were gone all day. Before they returned, everything was clean and put away. This worked for years until my wife had to retire on a medical disability. I eventually told her about my fetish and she has been very accepting, so all is well, and of course the kids are out on their own. Basically you need a schedule to do your thing, though it is a little weird to "practice" when there is a real baby in the house. It makes you think.

Thanks Dogboy, yes it is difficult, but my wife knew about it before we got married, so she's cool with it. My stash is in our walk in wardrobe, out of sight.

You are right, It is strange with a real baby in the house, but I'm good at looking after her, and I'm starting to get sick of dirty diapers LOL but because of my background, I find it helps looking after a real baby!

I laughed(and smiled) when I read you comment about the bed being full,
    my wife has remarked about 20 times that we need to get a bigger bed to make room for the 18 Stuffed Eagles/1 Griffen/2 Hawks/1 dragon Ive collected.
    Oh and to makes matters worse(or better ) her MOM got me a GIANT life sized stuffed polar bear LOL.
    ...Yeah makes a great pillow *squee*

Quote Originally Posted by Neags View Post
    I laughed(and smiled) when I read you comment about the bed being full,
    my wife has remarked about 20 times that we need to get a bigger bed to make room for the 18 Stuffed Eagles/1 Griffen/2 Hawks/1 dragon Ive collected.
    Oh and to makes matters worse(or better ) her MOM got me a GIANT life sized stuffed polar bear LOL.
    ...Yeah makes a great pillow *squee*
    LOL, I have a very large polar bear too and I got a 1mtr tall bunny for Easter I've lost count of how many plush I've got, some even had to go to make room