Thread: Just about time for me to go.

Talking Just about time for me to go.

It is almost time for me to leave this sight for a while. I have almost two weeks off from work and will be traveling to North Carolina and Tennessee. During this time, I will be without internets. You all will be missed during this time.

My plan is a road trip to visit the Smoky Mountains and the Dragon Tail (curviest road in America). This is my excuse to take so much time off and visit North Carolina. Some of you know my main reason to visit North Carolina this weekend. Wish me luck at the gas pump!

Later all!

Drive carefully, try not to get sick with all the twisty-turniness, and have an adventure or two. We'll see you when you get back.

Talking I'm Back!

I am back from my vacation. The trip was quite an experience.

Charlotte, NC is an horrible town to drive through. The streets often change names at random. However, I did have a great time there at Darkfinn's house. He hosted a small party for diaper lovers. Thanks Darkfinn for your hospitality!

From there, I drove to Pigeon Forge, TN. The main street of that town is one brightly colored tourist trap. On Tuesday, I rode the Dragon Tail on my Husqvarna TE610. That was awesome! I shall try to upload pictures later.

The rest of the week was spent visiting friends and family in Tennessee and Georgia. This was an excellent vacation.