Thread: Stop Me if You've Heard This One Before...

Default Stop Me if You've Heard This One Before...

Ah, we're back!

I was coming up on my anniversary with the old forums before they burned down, fell over, and sank into the swamp (January 27, according to my e-mail archives) but a totally new start is a more impressive milestone and everything and everyone is new again. I hope this will continue to be the great, sensible, supportive community suckered me into joining in the first place. On to greater things!

A little about me. I've had this weird interest in diapers since before a lot of you were born. It's not a result of abuse or bad parenting that I can identify or any significant abnormal stress; it just seems to be one of those things that happens. I'm more of a DL than AB and I have little interest in regression. Despite having ready access to diapers and living alone, I don't generally use them all that much. Probably the most important thing about my interest in diapers is that it's not the most important thing about me. I expect it will always be a part of me, but it's not the biggest part, and I have many other interests and things that bring me joy in life.

What he said applies to me too (except for January 27.) Plus I have a marginally obsessive affinity for raccoons which is even more inexplicable than the dl thing. Oh - and I have a like for huggling foxes which is totally explicable and natural. ^.^