Thread: Happy Mother's Day

Default Happy Mother's Day

You know the day! Happy Mother's Day to all! Remember to treat you moms, mums, mommys, or what ever you call them with joy and thanks today, but if your mother is no longer with us, celebrate the memory of them. Anyway, have a good Mother's Day.

I hear ya ^_^
    Sadly im cheap and never get he anything o.o but she knows I would...right, rriigghhttt...?
    Lol, have a good day mothers :P

I think they make Mothers' Day different dates around the world just to freak everybody out. I was watching TV with my friend the other day and the presenter casually mentioned that it was Mothers' Day on Sunday, and we both freaked out for about 5 seconds, "It's not, is it?!". He later apologised when he realised that Mothers' Day has long passed in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    I think they make Mothers' Day different dates around the world just to freak everybody out. I was watching TV with my friend the other day and the presenter casually mentioned that it was Mothers' Day on Sunday, and we both freaked out for about 5 seconds, "It's not, is it?!". He later apologised when he realised that Mothers' Day has long passed in the UK.
    Kept hearing mentions of the Mothers' Day in the UK last month (or whenever the hell it was, think it was last month though) and freaking out thinking it was Mothers' Day over here in the states =P.