Thread: Pull-ups and training pants

Default Pull-ups and training pants

I bought some Pampers Baby Drys size 6 and I can just manage to fit in them so I'm thinking about buying some training pants instead. Which do you guys like best? I was thinking about Huggies Pull-ups, Pampers Underjams, Goodnites (Drynites), or possbily Pampers Cruisers if you guys think I could fit (5'7" and 125 lb).

I'm almost 100% positive that the largest size of: Underjams, Goodnites, or Drynites will fit you.

Not too sure about the Cruisers.. I have heard that Pampers Cruisers Size 7 are not much bigger than that of the size 6.

BTW: Stop being as tall as me.. and as heavy as I am... :P

Unfortunately I can't, I'd definitely get a smaller waist while I was at it :P. So, then, Cruisers are ruled out. That leaves Underjams, Goodnites, and Huggies Pull-Ups. Do you have a personal preference among those three?

Presumably the ones for the oldest age-range are the best? Certainly will allow proper movement while wearing, opposed to the tight squeeze into Pampers...

Quote Originally Posted by johndoeasdf50 View Post
    Unfortunately I can't, I'd definitely get a smaller waist while I was at it :P. So, then, Cruisers are ruled out. That leaves Underjams, Goodnites, and Huggies Pull-Ups. Do you have a personal preference among those three?
    I would suggest either the largest size of Underjams or Goodnites, as both are intended for kids up to 14, whereas training pants are intended for kids younger than 5ish.

I wood go with the Goodnites as I prefer them to the Underjams. I think the pull ups might be to small.

definitely Underjams or goodnites, they should fit fine

Huggies would be small...and underjams Might rip as they have bad sides so your safest with goodnites.

I'm 5'7"125 too and wear Pull-ups 4T-5T. You could also go with the Goodnites or Underjams.

GoodJams1

You can try the 4T-5T, but I would highly suggest Goodnites instead.