Thread: *Cough*

lancealot547

Default *Cough*

I'm just a person with an interest to the "diaper". Not really the AB kinda' thing. Just really the feeling of them and the reason for which they were made (no #2, nasty IMO)

I've been trying to go out and get some Size 7s or the likes. Just gotta go at the right time. I'm positive I can fit in em'.

Besides that anyways, I lurve ma' videogames and am a pretty "high-up-there" student. Oh, and I play cricket, ALOT.

PS: Is anyone else "turned off" when you see bare naked stuff? I rather like girls... just a little covered up. Makes me use my imagination. Fashion these days is pretty H-A-W-T.

Quote Originally Posted by lancealot547 View Post
    I'm just a person with an interest to the "diaper". Not really the AB kinda' thing. Just really the feeling of them and the reason for which they were made (no #2, nasty IMO)

I've been trying to go out and get some Size 7s or the likes. Just gotta go at the right time. I'm positive I can fit in em'.
    Why would you want to wear size 7s if you are purely a DL? It's got all the WORST qualities of a diaper, and the only redeeming quality is the prints, which shouldn't really be a big deal if you aren't into the AB thing. It's thin, it's cloth-backed, it doesn't hold very much, it's a tight fit for even the thinnest of our members. Seems like adult diapers would be better in EVERY way for someone who is purely a DL.

I think a lot of the suggestive fashion can be hotter than naked women... but I'm certainly not "turned off" by naked girls

What videogames do you play? And what are your strong subjects at school? I can't say I'm a fan of cricket, but I appreciate the enjoyment in the game!

Oh, and welcome to the site!

lancealot547

Video games... hmm, fan of the "magical COD" but i like the GT5 once in a while. Portal seems cool, makes you think which is good.

I just hate English, everything else is awesome.

People really are awesome here.

---------- Post added at 11:30 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

I'm just in the experimentation stages, don't really look for the absorbances. I fit into a huggies 5 a while back...

Hehe I'm yet to find a gamer that doesn't like COD at least *a little bit*! I never got the hang of GT, even back on the PS1 I struggled! I prefer the arcade racers like Burnout and NFS:Hot Pursuit myself...

Love Portal 1 + 2 - as you said, it's nice to think a bit more. Though I play mostly for the comedy - [email protected] and Wheatley are the best characters ever!

As for your DL nature - if you want to indulge further, definitely get some adult diapers - they feel a lot nicer than trying to squeeze into a baby diaper... honest!