Thread: havent bought diapers in a good while

Default havent bought diapers in a good while

does any one know of things i do to take my mind of diapers for a while until im ready to go out and buy them again. every time i decided to buy them i change my mind and i then say i will go the next time but i dont. i think half of me want to give up for good and other does not

If you read through a lot of the older topics on the site (using the search function *nudge nudge*) - you'll find that the general consensus is you can give up or block the action, but you can't block the urge - so the best you can do is keep your mind busy.

In previous posts you've asked for help finding a new place to buy from - I would recommend the first step is not to go looking. As it stands, you probably don't have access to the premium nappies, so it will be easier to control your wearing now before you find some awesome brand!

If you decide that you want to try to give up, you need to find hobbies and other things to keep yourself busy. But the urges aren't going to go away, so be prepared for days where you can't stop thinking about them...

In my opinion, the best thing to do is find a way to maintain a balance - don't force yourself away, but wear and indulge on occasions. Remember that being ABDL doesn't define who you are - so don't let it control your life and your mind!

ok thanks