Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mily cyrus

hannahmontana

Default mily cyrus

what is your opinion on Miley Cyrus.

Nothing special, manufactured pop really...

Btw, pet peeve but could you use a question mark when you ask a question please?
    Last edited by eeyore; 05-May-2011 at 23:57. Reason: Practicing what I preach...

Alright I'll be honest, She's someone who is only famous for being the daughter of someone famous, has little real talent. She's just some manufactured famous person who can't hold a tune. Only reason she's famous is because of her father.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Alright I'll be honest, She's someone who is only famous for being the daughter of someone famous, has little real talent. She's just some manufactured famous person who can't hold a tune. Only reason she's famous is because of her father.
    Thank God you are here to keep us on the straight and narrow.

Please don't.

Hell, you were warned.

I dislike her, I got paid to watch her movie, and I can get past the fact she does a character voice in my favorite movie BOLT. So overall Meh. The real question here is what do you think of that bieber person?

I think shes lame, no talent and anoying, the movie the last song was one of the worst ive ever seen, i can watch anything and i actualy turned it off she cant act can only sing becouse of the studio, dont get me wrong i actually like the song "see you again" /blush and hide. but apart from that she sucks horribly

She is one of the worst "musicians" I've ever heard. Also the fact that she now chooses to perform to young girls wearing sod all is really wrong IMO. Fine you don't wanna be Hannah Montana anymore but at least stop acting like a stripper in front of kids who really look up to you.

Ahh... sometimes it's just amazingly good to get older ;=) ...
    Then again I never was big on produced pop-crap...

(enjoying led zeppelin in the background...)

There are some Disney/Nick kid stars that I find talented and entertaining. She's not one of them. The wife and grandkids seem to like her though.

CaliforniaBear

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Ahh... sometimes it's just amazingly good to get older ;=) ...
    Then again I never was big on produced pop-crap...

(enjoying led zeppelin in the background...)
    im so glad to be part of the 10% of my generation that listens to real music