Thread: Dublin Nappies

Default Dublin Nappies

any one here know any place's in dublin that sell nappies. please tell me the brands and price's and i dont want 2 link of online stores

If Dublin is anything like England, you may be able to get Boots' own brand called StayDry. Supermarkets will possibly sell Tena or Depends pull-ups, but not disposable nappies. As you don't want to buy online, your only other bet is to find a mobility store - a larger store may sell a medical quality nappy.

Just as a side note, the tone of your post is a little harsh - you might get a better response if you ask in a polite manner. :-)

ok thanks dublin is not like england but i wish we had an asda so any we do have boots over here

Medical Equipment Mobility Aids Appliances Disability Home Care Pressure Seating Beds Chairs Hoisting Hoist Telecare Shower Bathroom Environmental Bespoke Paediatric Hospital Community Clinic Bariatric Independent Security - I don't know if any of these are easy for you to travel to, but they are mobility suppliers so might sell a better nappy then you'll find in boots.

Also, I noticed in an earlier post you made you stated you got a pack of nappies 3 years ago - where did you find them? In Dublin?

sorry i did buy them in a shop i no of. im looking 2 find any other place over here i dont no of. adult nappies are very hard 2 get over here