Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Describe your life via music!

Default Describe your life via music!

(Not a thread game)

Post what you consider milestones in your life and post a song with it

Ill be the example

When I was born - YouTube - OK Go - Here It Goes Again
    My first day at school - YouTube - pink floyd-another brick in the wall part(1-2-3)
    9/11 - YouTube - Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide (I chose this because that was the first time the outside world had came crashing down on me, and the video shows the confusion I felt)
    When close friends died - YouTube - Papa Roach - Forever
    The Bush Administration - YouTube - System of a Down - B.Y.O.B
    ~~~~fast forward~~~~~
    High School - YouTube - Seether "Fake It" Official Video
    When I learned what my Grandfather(s) (it applys on both sides) - YouTube - Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You

Now your turn! Go!

From earliest feelings to present. I think the sound of each track makes sense in the context of my emotions at each particular time.

YouTube - Royksopp - Eple

YouTube - BOC: Aquarius

YouTube - Daft Punk - Around The World

YouTube - M83 Teen angst

YouTube - Autechre - Dropp

Then again, I just like plugging the artists I listen to.

My life, was best described buy Joe Walsh, from the Eagels, "Lifes been good to me".

Well when I was like newborn-6 I listened to nothing but classic music. Guess that is since its what my dad listened to. After that I got into alternative music and stayed there ever since for the most part. I been getting into rock like Three Days Grace, Papa Roach and Marylin Manson now.

Anyways I am not going to list my life soundtrack. I will list my top 10 songs as of now)

10.Get Back- Neva Dinova
    9.Sailed On- Landon Pigg
    8.Head Over Heels- Tears For Fears
    7.Wonderful- Everclear
    6.Tripped- Neva Dinova
    5.Never Too Late- Three Days Grace
    4.Adam's Song- Blink-182
    3. Tears of Pain- Akira Yamaoka (silent hill 4 soundtrack I guess)
    2.Lets Not Shit Ourselves (To Love And Be Love)- Bright Eyes
    1.No Lies, Just Love- Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes do not have music videos from all I seen. So here's a "video" with a static picture playing "No Lies, Just Love".

YouTube - No Lies, Just Love

My whole life in a single song - YouTube - Gregorian Monks - The Circle

This is one song That fits the depression parts of my life, since a lot of people in my life just gave up on me- YouTube - Evanescence- Missing

That's all I could think of right now really, don't know any other songs that match my life.

This song describes me. People hate me and I do have blue eyes.
    YouTube - The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

My relationship with my dad.

This describes me as well.

Songs that describe my life from like the age of 3 to now XD

YouTube - LazyTown - Cooking by the Book - COOKING BY THE BOOK O.o mainly because it's such a happy song...

YouTube - tong hua - I can't really understand this song, but the music and the way he sings it kind of explains my 6-7th year of being alive, some of the most depressing years of my life, because my best friend turned into such a bitch that my family had to move away... I luffed her sooooo much, then she started being mean, and she was like the only kid in the 2 street neighborhood, and I'm not kidding THE ONLY kid...

YouTube - cannibal corpse - for my badass years, don't pay attention to the video itself LOL it makes me laugh so hard everytime I see it XD, just btw THE DRUMMER IS THE BEST IN THAT VID!

YouTube - Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You - my middle school years, the kid that messed my life, and almost caused me to go emo, he still bugs me but my friends and I have almost kicked his ass so he doesn't bother me anymore, and yes I really do hate everything about him... and no I don't love him like the song says XD just best thing I could think of off the top of my head...

YouTube - The Lion King- Can You Feel The Love Tonight- good quality - I absolutely love this song, it's one of my favorites XD, this kinda describes me when I finally came out to myself, I mean seriously this is like one of my favorite songs ever XD

I don't really have anything after that, XD I just kinda go with the flow of life XD