Thread: Atn diaper

Default Atn diaper

Does anybody have trouble with tapes on the atns? I just put one on and the taoes were ehh. Any advice?

When I got my sample of them, I didn't have any problems, but I only had two so I can't really say for sure.

are you talking bout Tranquility ATN breifs? if so i never had any problems wit them right away, i have had problems with them is worn for extended amounts of time, like all through the night "no pun intended" the tabs sometime come lose.

I wear the Tranquility ATNs, and yes the tapes will come lose rather quickly if you put it on too tight. In addition, they almost always come lose over night. It is always the white tape that comes off the blue tape. You can just discard the blue tapes and you should be fine. Other than this one problem, they are excellent diapers.

if you just slap a bit of packing tape over the tapes after you put it on, you shouldn't have many problems.

Sometimes, you can even put packing tape under the tapes, and have a decently strong, (almost) infinitely refastenable tape.

What you could do is to wear them in a way that they are not too tight and not too loose. It is a balancing act. I point my bottom tapes up and my top tapes down on those diapers. Same thing with the Medline UltraSoft diapers.

I have been using them for years, and never had a tape come undone yet. Like others have said, you must not tape it on to tight (same with any diaper)

SoggyDoggy is right! Forget the blue tapes and the white ones will hold well.

I have had good luck with the tapes except for one batch where all 3 packages I bought at the same time had tape issues where they let go easily. Other than that one set, they have been good.