Thread: abray here

Default abray here

Hello all, i am a retired technician who has found that I have a need for diapers. After a while I found I really enjoyed the comfort and security of them. Now I am lurking the sites, to see just how I fit in with others.
    When I am not on the computer, I am working on my motor home, getting it ready for my next adventure. This year should really try my patience as the wife and I are taking our grandchild and a friend (15 year olds) on a 6 week trip through 11 national parks and national monuments. I sure hope they do not cause too much problems. I really am looking forward to the start of this trip.

Hi, welcome to the site! I hope you find you can fit in with a lot of our members, especially the IC community!

Sounds like you have quite a task ahead of you - though I expect it will be an awesome trip! I hope to one day visit America and tour around some of the states!