Thread: Hello Guys and Girls, backpacker from the UK

Cool Hello Guys and Girls, backpacker from the UK

Just travelling at present, seeing the world and all by myself.

Forgot how much fun its is too blog and meet new friends with similar interests.

I am staying in Sydney until Sunday and can't wait to see more of Oz, have myself east coast train pass and going to make good usage out of it.

Last edited by Talula; 03-May-2011 at 13:49. Reason: Removing meet-up request

Quick note, Sol. Meet-up requests aren't allowed here since we have members under 18.

As a side note, why don't you tell us some more about yourself, introduce yourself properly?

Thank you for that, realised that by using the chat room earlier. This message above was just was saying what my current postion is that i am traveilling and in Sydney.

More about me.......well

I decided to come traveilig after finding work back had to come by, and felt like the right time to go away and explore. I gained Graphic Design degree, and still do know what i could possibly go with next ?.

I have a love of art, much like life I think so many twist and turns you can use and explore with, for example (a sketch is not only a drawing the image can be pulled apart made 3D, added two so many times over.

Another love is fitness, I have rowed for about 8 years now, feel like a part of me belongs on the water.
    Through that fitness I have gained so much life experiences, and think myself lucky what wicked time I have had at uni and a home in club and outside too.

---------- Post added at 00:06 ---------- Previous post was at 00:04 ----------

just realised that a few errors...ooopppss