Thread: greatFox here, hi!

Default greatFox here, hi!

Hi, I am Todd the greatFox. I go by this name most of the time online, but I am not primarily a furry. I am not related to the Starfox game and I pre-date it.

I am interested in diapers only as a sexual fetish, and I have no baby/infantile/adult baby interests. I do wettings, or enemas/messing. I fantasize about incontinence but I wouldn't want to do so permanently. A few days might be interesting. I wear the plain white Bambinos when I play.

I am also into making music (electronic), listening to lots of music (electronic, hip-hop, r&b, jazz, 70's funk and some disco, 80's pop and techno pop, some rock), watching movies in my home theater (mainly sci-fi, action, some drama, horror), drumming on my V-drums, PC first person shooters, computers, being online and geeking out, and motorcycling on my BMW. I work as a technician at a lab.

I am here mainly to lurk as I do on most forums, and read people's posts.. Maybe post about something now and then.

Thanks!

--Todd
    Last edited by greatFox; 03-May-2011 at 05:35.

Well said that man.

I am not primarily a furry.
    You are a furry at all?

Nicely unspoken about your diaper play. I am DL, and diaperfur as well not babyfur; excellent filling in your interests. If you do decide to join in we'll know who's behind the handle.

Making electronic music huh... I know some others who might be able to hold up their end of the convo there.

What exactly is a greatfox (all one word I see, and you "THE" greatfox.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Well said that man. You are a furry at all?
    I am, but only as a persona. I don't roleplay or go to cons or meets.

Nicely unspoken about your diaper play. I am DL, and diaperfur as well not babyfur; excellent filling in your interests. If you do decide to join in we'll know who's behind the handle.
    Thanks.

Making electronic music huh... I know some others who might be able to hold up their end of the convo there.
    Cool.

What exactly is a greatfox (all one word I see, and you "THE" greatfox.
    I had a pen name called Maximillian Todd. The name means great fox. That's about it. What's with the big THE?

yeah hey great Fox welcome to adsic and hope you find the stuff you want or have a good time just reading stuff if you need any info ask the adims on the request forms other wise have fun browsing the people here are friendly from what i have seen so yeah have fun

you ask

What's with the big THE?
    - It is because you said

Hi, I am Todd the greatFox.
    as though greatFOX had a significance I should know about, a species in some comic or a character in some videogame. Now I think about it was Mr Todd a fox in Beatrix Potter?

*checks*

Yay. I loved those books like so many of my age; tiny hardcovers andthe cutesiness infused with a large dash of bitters. (Yes, I was deathly and wholly allergic to cuteness wherever it reared its cutesy head, as a child. By Pokemon I had started to soften, mind you. Yeah, a diaper-fixated young kid who hated cutesy things. go figure.

Thx for sending me back to Bea Potter; I consider her my first writer of horror stories.

The Tale of Mr. Tod is a story about a badger called Tommy Brock and his neighbour Mr. Tod, a fox. Brock kidnaps the children of Benjamin Bunny and his wife Flopsy, and hides them in an oven in the home of Mr. Tod.

Lovely stuff. Like the Tale of Samuel Whiskers, who ends up captured by rats who cover him in dough meaning to cook him - and the adults looking for him can only hear roly poly noises as he is trundled back and forth, hidden inside the walls, and all people can hear is muggled meowing. Brings to mind HP Lovecraft's Rats in the Wall.

(Any thing that gave me nightmares 5-8 yo is now a top favorite

Thank-you greatfox for bringing all those happy things back to mind.

Last edited by Raccoon; 04-May-2011 at 01:13.

Interesting. I never read those. Tod does mean fox in Irish, and also death in German. I like the Irish one better, for obvious reasons.

Watership Down was a cartoon that gave me nightmares as a kid. It was that damn ghost rabbit..

Watership Down I got in grade 10 and loved it. Haven't seen the film.