Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long does Xp medical take to process their orders?

Default How long does Xp medical take to process their orders?

I know other people from this website order from there...

So I my question is How long does it take to ship?

Because I ordered on Saturday and it's Monday. I haven't heard anything since...

So... How long does it take??

In my experience, it takes anywhere from just under a week to just over a week.
    One week.

You may have not heard anything because you ordered Saturday... People don't work on Sunday, and Monday sucks.

They should send you tracking information about your order sometime tonight. The last two times I have ordered I got email with the tracking number around 1 in the morning central time within one business day when I ordered. I don't know why it comes so late. And the shipping just depends on how far you are from where they send stuff out from, probably like 2-5 days business days.

depending on were your from its different time im in CA so i had them at my door 2 days later

All the times I got confirmation whithin a day and recieved within 5 to 7 days. They have been great to work with.

Basically any company you order from online will be closed on Saturday and Sunday. Usually they will stop processing orders at about 3pm local time. I always screw up and wait until the weekend without realizing it, and usually have to wait awhile before I get my order. Don't worry Xp Medical is a reputable company and you will get what you order.

Yeah if you order on Saturday or Sunday treat it like you ordered Monday even if they are open most shipping companies do not process pickups on weekends. XP usually ships within 1 business day.

Sorry for late reply:

I've been using them for three years. They consistently arrive (in New Jersey) two business days after the order. That's with the free shipping, not expedited.

I dunno, I usually order thur afternoon about an hour before closing, it usually arrives the next tuesday, sometimes wednesday

It says it on their site.
    Also ordering on non-Business days is relatively the same as ordering on the next Business day except you might get your order in before other people if they serve orders in the order in which they were received.

XP Medical - Help & FAQs
    XP Medical - Shipping & Returns

How long will it take to get my order?
    Unless special service is selected, orders are shipped via FedEx ground. We make every effort to ship orders within one business day of receipt. Ground delivery in the continental USA typically takes between 1 to 7 business days depending on your location. For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, please see the sections below.
    Yes I know this is an old thread but I am just showing that the information was readily available on their site if you looked for it.