Thread: Can't find Pampers Easy Ups Size 6 in Stores

Default Can't find Pampers Easy Ups Size 6 in Stores

I have searched the forum and I did not find a thread about this. I went out today in search of the easy ups size 6 and could not find them. I went to 2 local pharmacies and even Babies R Us to no avail. I am curious of those who have tried these of where you got them or if anyone has any suggestions of where I can find them. There are a few more stores I can check but I would rather ask here than drive around aimlessly.

Thats a good point. I found a few packs at the Target and Walgreens near me, though that was about 6 months ago. Lately, I havent found any around. Maybe the stores are trying not to carry them as much?

I guess I will have to go to either Walgreens or Target tomorrow and report back with the results. Thanks

The only place I have seen them is Kmart. This is also the only place I have seen underjams anymore either. Scary thing also is that my local grocery store doesn't even carry goodnites anyone. All they have are Nite Pants and 2t-3t pull ups. It isn't even a small store or anything. Everyone is cutting back on products for bigger kids. Yikes. Thank goodness for online (wait a minute, is it possible that everyone is getting these products online and in store demand is plummeting?).

Before you go driving around why not just call up the stores and ask them first?

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Could it be that since shelf space is hotly competed for and a given footprint on a shelf needs to maximise throughput for store & manufacturer profit, and big sizes just don't sell as much as smaller ones, they are getting pulled?

sometimes finding size 6 can be difficult in the UK, often the smaller stores will only have up to size 5, but most of the bigger stores etc Tesco will stock larger nappies

Kroger doesn't carry them in store anymore, pretty sure Walgreens doesn't either. Target still does, and I believe Wal-Mart does as well if I remember correctly. I'm not certain about Publix; haven't walked the baby aisle there in several weeks.

Also, Pampers has shifted their sizing on EasyUps over the past few months from 4-5-6 to the 2T-3T, 3T-4T, 4T-5T sizing that PullUps uses. From what I can tell it looks like just a labeling change, not a size change.

With the size label change they are more directly comparable from a marketing and shopping perspective to PullUps and other training pants using the toddler 2T-5T sizing. It also further distances them from the original marketing push where EasyUps were a pull on diaper (the first pull on diaper?) rather than a training pant. In that form they didn't have the wetness liner. When they shifted to trying to sell it as a training pant they added the wetness liner and rebranded from EasyUps diapers to EasyUps training pants but didn't change the size labeling.

Hmm, and if I remember correctly, the original training pant was the Feel'n Learn. That was the Spider Man print (can't remember the girls print) and it followed the 2T-5T sizing model. Those were phased out a couple years ago into the EasyUps line.