Thread: hi everyone

Default hi everyone

im a full time diaper wearer have been for a while now i have several favorites and always keep plenty of them in stock currently i enjoy the following

abu cushies
    abu kids dry
    depends maxmium
    attends w/ bands

looking to try a few other good brands to add to my already growing collection hope to make lots of friends here so we can share tales and stories of our diaper escapades

1) Hello! Who are you?
    im 33 yrs young & just a fun loving diaper friend rather not give my real name if possible I like a tiny bit of anonymity. I work in LE and have for awhile now. ive never had to make one of these before a bit daunting not sure what to say lol.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    Im interested in talking with other diaper lovers such as myself and gain usefull information in the latest diapers and other goodies that are on the net )

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    Im interested in martial arts, lifting weights, running/jogging all types of exercise really i love video games infact I just beat the new mortal kombat on xbox 360 )

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    looking to share my wisdom and learn all i can with other diaper enthusiasts such as myself.