Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

Yay we cut the head off of!...Cerberus
    Lovely :S

Really? or is this just a What if type of thing?

According to Fox News and CNN, Terroist and Extreamist Osama Bin Laden was killed by a US bomb over a week ago. The results were withheld to be DNA tested to be certain that it was him. Obama is going to make a boring lecture! =o

---------- Post added at 03:00 ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 ----------

WingDog: no he is auctully dead.

---------- Post added at 03:02 ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 ----------

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden was a member of the wealthy Saudi bin Laden family and the founder of the jihadist organization al-Qaeda, most widely recognized for the September 11 attacks on the United States and numerous other mass-casualty attacks against civilian and military targets. As a result of his dealings in and advocacy of violent extremist jihad, Osama bin Laden lost his Saudi citizenship and was disowned by his billionaire family
    On May 1st 2011, U.S. officials announced that bin Laden was dead.

I'm happy we finally got him. But now is the time we learn that killing him won't end terrorism or Muslim terrorists.

just like how the US din't collapses when Lincoln, Kennedy etc were killed bin Laden's group wont be brought down this easily sadly. Though hopefully this will end SOME of their income, of course i heard that most of the terror money comes from opiate fields in Afghanistan.

Less than 15 minutes ago, several news stations and articles have claimed that the U.S. has Bin Laden's body.

Well, a news story is never enough evidence for me. I have to see it to believe it.

And even then, I still don't KNOW it. Never mind, I'm getting off-topic.

If it is true, I'm glad that his threat against society has been eliminated. He did not show any signs of ceasing his violent ways, and needed to be incapacitated. I admire the persistence of the United States government and military to eliminate his terror to mankind. I'm not glad that he is dead; I am glad that he will no longer harm anyone else.

On a lighter, more comical note:

I wonder if the team of soldiers that performed the air strike are like "Fuck yeah! I killed Bin Laden! This will be a story to share to my grandchildren!"

Just joking.

He was hiding in a mansion.

...Some cave, huh?

Anyways, Obama is about to speak publicly about it.

I'm sure someone has already taken his place. Those nut bags can't help but hate us for whatever reason. Maybe it's because we don't beat our women and sleep with our livestock?

THIS IS FUCKING GREAT! I was hoping to be first to post this topic but eah. ANYWAY HOLY SHIT WE GOT HIM!
    Now we gotta get gadaffie and then we won this war. he's the last one left!