Thread: I'm new

Default I'm new

Hi, my name is Kamil and I'm diaper lover for a long time. I was thinking about this a long, but I've never had oportunity to make this real. Now I can make my dream come true and wear diapers whenever I want, so I've interesed in this site. I'm wearing diapers to bed and I would like to wake up with wet diaper someday. Generally, I'm interested in technic stuff and working in IT company.

Hey Kamil! Welcome to ADISC! We would really like to get to know you better. Could you be a bit more specific with your interests? I'm not really sure what "technic stuff" is.

Well, I hadn't spoke english for some time so I got out of practice. I meant that I have manual skills and I'm interested in machines, mechanisms, electronics, etc. rather than art for example. When I was 16, I made furniture to my room on my own, some years later i built terrarium for my gerbils. Now I have 20 yers old car so it needs my hands to care it. Now it should be more clear what I meant writing that, I think.