Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you try to post your diapered pics in background display on your desktop?

Default Did you try to post your diapered pics in background display on your desktop?

I recently try to show my diapered pics or others - i've got full of diapered people pics - on my desktop computer in background display. I'm only alone in front of my computer at home, and you, did you "test" that experience?
    Last edited by clicksurmoi83; 02-May-2011 at 06:42.

Ummm no?

WTF are you saying? That you thought it would be a good idea to put diaper pictures on your desktop so everyone could see? No, I have never thought of doing that. NEVER.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    WTF? ... NEVER.
    Pretty much my thoughts after reading the OP's post.

Um... pretty much what everyone else said.... WTF?!?!?!?

Hmm... I had a babyfur pic of Tails in a diaper mixed in with my background cycle for a while. I thought nothing of it at the time and thought it was cute whenever it came up and figured people passing by either wouldn't notice/care or would just think it's cute too. I found I was mistaken when a friend I had over informed me that it may throw up a red flag to some people, so I took it down.

But pictures of a real person in diapers? No... just no. That's just asking for trouble.

Pics of myself? NO! Pics of diapered girls I've taken or from the web yes.

just a bad idea in general, furry or cartoon characters in diapers yes but people NO.