Thread: CVS Diapers

Default CVS Diapers

Has anyone tried the new cloth backed CVS 'Fitted Briefs Maximum Protection' diapers. I actually really like them. Wayyyyy better than Depends. I mean sure Abena and Molicare are better, but for the price and the fact they have them in the store theyre a pretty legit diaper !! I'm loving the cloth backing... first time I've tried a cloth diaper.

Are they the same as the Walgreens one?

I haven't tried them. I've been waiting to find some good reviews on the diaper. I got a sample pack of some cloth backed diapers not too long ago (I couldn't tell you what kind of diaper they were) that threw me off at first but then I realized I could get a better fasten on the tapes since they were velcro tabs and gripped better. Which is much better than the Depends tapes because they seem to not stick sometimes, which is the biggest flaw besides absorbency, with the diapers. Have you tried Attends breathables? They are cloth backed and have a pretty amazing absorbency. My concern with the CVS brand diapers is the absorbency. Any input?

The absorbency is pretty good, not amazing. They'll hold about 3 normal size wettings. Better than Depends I would say. They do sag a bit when full, but the cloth backing makes them form to your body ALOT better than Depends. Obviously not as good absorbency as an Abena or Molicare, but definitely better than I expected. I slept in them and wet twice during the night -- not a single leak and i was sleeping on my side. Plus you can refasten the velcro tapes 10 times and they still stick as good as the first time. Much better diaper than I was expecting! I'd even go so far as to say that for discreet daytime use these are the best diapers I've used. Sure Abenas are fun for wearing for that thick 'babylike' diaper experience, but the CVS diapers fit amazingly and they really stand up well to extended wearing ... the cloth fits like a glove! They didn't start to get all loose after wearing them around for a couple hours or when sleeping like Abenas tend to do.