Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a pull up kind of person.

Xmthw9221

Default I am a pull up kind of person.

I got in the mail today the Tranquility ATN (All Through Night) Diaper. I was kinda dissappointed considering I got a size medium which is my waist size and it was overly large and difficult to put on. I think I'm more of a pull up kinda guy. Putting on diapers frustrate me. I threw the diaper away because I live with my family and it was too loud to wear. I think I'm gonna stick to GoodNites. The modern ones are okay but I'm liking what I hear about the vintage ones. Might buy them on ebay. I know I'm gonna hear from you guys that Bambinos are the best or diapers are better than pull ups but with my conditions I think pull ups are more suitable for me right now.

I am in the same boat with you. I tried out a Dry 24/7 from a friend, and that experience was pretty awful. I love my GN's and UnderJams. I haven't tried the vintage ones but I have heard they are great. If you want to get the GN's is a more "diaper" form than the new ones, get some of the old models; Race-Cars, BMXs, Soccer Players, Drag Racers. Those are much more crinkly and have a more diaper feel/sound. Just thought I would throw that your way

Take care.

Loopygone

You do need practice with putting on a tabbed diaper, it takes more then a few trys to get the fit perfect. I'd suggest trying more then one before dismissing it. The better fit, and better absorption more then make up for it .

Twisty

I have always been a GoodNites person, and ive wanted to try UnderJams here soon. Never really tried a real diaper tho.

GoodJams1

I like Goodnites and Underjams, mainly because they're part of the children's section of diapers.

Trying to wear a diaper that's not the right size really sucks. The first time I got molicares I thought they were terrible. I went through 10 of them before I got the tapes right, and I'm about 99% sure they were too large. But after I got the tapes right, the experience improved significantly.

I am also a pull-up guy. However i am also in the size between Goodnites and a Medium adult pullup. I can't find anything to fit my body well, I can wear goodnites but the absorbency.
    Any suggestions of brands?

I'm also a pull-up guy! I just find goodnites and underjams more appealing for some reason. I also fit into baby ones still luckily. Never tried and adult one yet, but I think the day is coming soon, lol.

I have different moods I guess you would say for what kind I want to wear. I like tapped diapers and pull ups. I like the diapers because they have a better absorbency and just overall are classic. But at the same time, I know what you mean about pull ups because sometimes its easier to not bother with the tapes.

At first I tried Depends reajustable underwear, which is okay for minor leaks but not if you plan to fully wet it. I suggest Tena pull ups because they seem to soak up a fair amount and are pretty snug fitting. You can go to their website and request a sample in either the men's or women's style before you decide to buy a pack.

Here's the link for the sample pack for the super plus underwear in the US (just select which kind you want):

TENA Super Plus Underwear

Xmthw9221

Quote Originally Posted by pax87 View Post
    I have different moods I guess you would say for what kind I want to wear. I like tapped diapers and pull ups. I like the diapers because they have a better absorbency and just overall are classic. But at the same time, I know what you mean about pull ups because sometimes its easier to not bother with the tapes.

At first I tried Depends reajustable underwear, which is okay for minor leaks but not if you plan to fully wet it. I suggest Tena pull ups because they seem to soak up a fair amount and are pretty snug fitting. You can go to their website and request a sample in either the men's or women's style before you decide to buy a pack.

Here's the link for the sample pack for the super plus underwear in the US (just select which kind you want):

TENA Super Plus Underwear
    Thanks
    Yup I would agree Pullups are easier and for some reason I'm lazy. When I get home its easier to pull one on them waste time taping it. I get barely 5 minutes to myself since I share a room with my brother and if it takes 4 minutes to put a diaper on and 1 minute to take it off before he walks in the room then that is wasting my time. With a pullup it takes .5 second to put it on and off and I like that! Pull ups are more easier and overall amazing.