Thread: Walmart blankets

Default Walmart blankets

I just bought a walmart blanket despite wanting one for the past several weeks. I found phineas and ferb and it finally became worth the $22 investment.

They are huge, warm, and softer than I thought possible. Big enough for any adult and the graphics are fantastic. They also have prints that normally don't make it into juvenile and adult items such as cars and toy story. Disney Phineas and Ferb Fleece Blanket, 62"x90": Kids' & Teen Rooms

I might look into this. I'd be down for a Furi Kuri fleece blanket if anyone ever made any.

I like your blanket and while I was on the Walmart site I noticed that they had a Peanuts/Charlie Brown blanket. I would really like that as Charlie Brown was always a favorite of mine.

I didn't see a peanuts blanket. They do have a comforter on their website, but that is a little bit different. I would love a charlie brown blanket.