Thread: Spreaders, for that perfect waddle and tripled feeling

Default Spreaders, for that perfect waddle and tripled feeling

[Removed 18+ links]

is one link but if you google abdl spreader or a combination of those words you will find success; spreader or spreader pants in Adisc's search field will net several forum threads.

Here is one variety of them:
    Last edited by Near; 30-May-2011 at 20:12. Reason: Removed 18+ link

Loopygone

These have never really appealed to me. They've always struck me as a little fake, and artificial :X. Personally I feel they'd detract from the babyish feeling, not added to it :X. But I'm one in a million, so it might help for others :P.

We fetishists tend to be very exacting and like things "just so." Even whether diaper pins are babish or run of the mill makes a difference; much of the experience happens in the imagination and the things we wear are props to make what we are imagining more real. So yes, each to his own.

The sooner pullups which are all crotch-padding and cloth-like with tearaway sides appear in adult sizes, the better; not for me you understand, but for our many who like that.

Youtube and xtube have videos aplenty; easily looked up. Many R rated so not posted here; but not hard to find either. Sissykiss also seems to be a good resource.

I'm sorry, but what is a spreader? I am completely new to this concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    These have never really appealed to me. They've always struck me as a little fake, and artificial :X. Personally I feel they'd detract from the babyish feeling, not added to it :X. But I'm one in a million, so it might help for others :P.
    Incidentally, if you're one in a million, then there's 6915 like you in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    I'm sorry, but what is a spreader? I am completely new to this concept.
    Spreaders are exactly what they sound like, they force you to keep your legs apart.
    You can see some here: [Removed 18+ links]

There are also inflatable options like these: [Removed 18+ links]

I love the sensation of wearing a really huge, bulky diaper (with a nice satin sissy cover) so I am definitely going to order a spreader from Europe; I might even buy two, I'm very tempted by both of these: [Removed 18+ links]

btw here's a size chart: [Removed 18+ links]

If you want to know if this kind of thing appeals to you the cheapest way is to wear two or three diapers on top of each other to make a super-sized diaper or buy a small beachball, blow just a little bit of air into it and stuff it into your diaper.

No 18+ links allowed? A bit strict for a fetish forum!

Look up "adult baby shop .eu" it's a German/Hungarian based website.
    Last edited by SaturdaySissy; 30-May-2011 at 21:08. Reason: Removed links to an 18+ website from the post

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    I think these may appeal more to the AB's and DL's who are into BDSM, but then again everyone is different.

I would say these appeal more to me since I am though.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by SaturdaySissy View Post
    No 18+ links allowed? A bit strict for a fetish forum!
    Just so you know, we are very much not a fetish forum! Whilst it is a common interest in diapers that brings us together, adisc is a support community for people who like diapers and not a community which focuses on the fetish aspect of diapers. Our primary aim is to offer a community where members will find a safe and supportive place to discuss this side of themselves, but we are very much a PG-13 site and topics which relate strictly to AB/DL as a fetish are generally avoided; there is a general expectation that discussion on adisc is mature and is not graphic or sexual in nature. The ADISC Introduction & FAQ will explain adisc's mission statement more clearly for you, and so might our Primer for New Members