Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambinos

Default Bambinos

Hi all

I am looking to buy bambinos after reading so many good reviews however i have a problem i live in the uk and the cost of shipping is very expensive the only place in the uk that i know of sells them are big baby fun but theses are expensive aswell 4.99 for 2.

i do not wish to purchase cuddlz people say they are the same but the new ones are realy bad and i am never purchasing from them again

Loopygone

I'm afraid you're out of luck if you're unwilling to buy from big baby fun. They're the only people who stock them, other then Ebay sellers. Are you asking for someone to sell you some from here?

Stick to abena, easy to get hold of, and great .

ok i will have a look on ebay , no i am not asking someone to sell me them on here

Bambinos are always worth a try, but if you don't have the money just stick to the higher-grade Tena and Abena products.

If you ever do get a chance to get your hands on a pair of bambinos they are a high quality diaper. I'm sorry they aren't in your area. But I've heard that a lot of European diapers are pretty good as well. I hope you are able to get what you are looking for and if not now someday soon!

I keep wanting to try Bambinos and live in the US so that's not a problem but anytime I go to order they always seem to be out of stock of what I want to order.

Bambinos are the only one I wear. Haven't tried others, but I don't think these can be beat!

Deano13, I was planning to order another bunch of bags from Cuddlz some time over the next couple of weeks. The last batch was ordered about ten months ago, they've been great but I would have thought they were the older type. Could I just ask what problems you've had with the newer batch please?

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos View Post
    Deano13, I was planning to order another bunch of bags from Cuddlz some time over the next couple of weeks. The last batch was ordered about ten months ago, they've been great but I would have thought they were the older type. Could I just ask what problems you've had with the newer batch please?
    They are extremely thin and they leak very badly my advice - dont , the last batch last year were brilliant but now they arent

Bambinos are personally my favorites (I usually get the Blankos) but unfortunately I am not sure on top of my head where you can get them in the UK.