Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever wet your pants because you were lying down or sitting in the wrong position and peed

teamaster

Default Have you ever wet your pants because you were lying down or sitting in the wrong position and peed

I think this might be a problem.I have this and in continent.I hate it.Its not too big of a stain and I don't freak out.Has this ever happen to you?How do you stop this from happening(like how not to position yourself)?I wrote this because I need to write more to post this

snivelingsmithsboy

I believe I have. I also have incontinence.

Side sleeping is the worst for me. It always runs out the leg openings if I sleep on my side and wet. If I'm on my back or front it doesn't happen.

You go see a urologist as so many have said before if this is really the case. In the meantime, why to you keep changing your posts where you are then are not incon?
    "I wrote this because I need to write more to post this " huh????

There's probably some minimum word count to post a new thread or something.

I have leaks if I am laying on my side, but to try and contain it(as I usually fall asleep laying on my side), I put on a disposable over the cloth, and it usually contains it

Basically you should learn to lay on your back when you sleep. I know that getting a memory foam pillow helps TONS with this. If you do sleep on your side, make sure your diaper has leg gatherings. Also, when sleeping on your side, use a pillow in between your legs so that when you urinate, the diaper isn't squished up and leakage is easier to absorb.

If you still can't stop leakage, invest in bed pads. I know I had to use these for a while until I trained myself to sleep on my back. If the bed pads don't work well, invest in a pair of plastic pants and wear cloth diapers. Very absorbent, very cheap seeing how much use you can get out of them and very soft! ^__^

When I sleep on my back, I do tend to roll around; however, I never really fully pee in my sleep, it's more like dribble. Hehee.

Hope I helped! c:~

When I lie on my back or fall asleep, naping, I will occassionally wet my pants. It isn't like a flood, but more like a slow dribble. But, I will wake up feeling a wet spot in my crotch. Mostly, this happens when I am home, so it's no big deal. The problem is if I am outside and lying down and doze off and I have wet myself. Fortunately, this hasn't happened to me in a long while.

When I was wearing Molicare Mobile Super, I decided to go and I leaked, maybe something with more absorbency.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBro View Post
    Basically you should learn to lay on your back when you sleep. I know that getting a memory foam pillow helps TONS with this. If you do sleep on your side, make sure your diaper has leg gatherings. Also, when sleeping on your side, use a pillow in between your legs so that when you urinate, the diaper isn't squished up and leakage is easier to absorb.

If you still can't stop leakage, invest in bed pads. I know I had to use these for a while until I trained myself to sleep on my back. If the bed pads don't work well, invest in a pair of plastic pants and wear cloth diapers. Very absorbent, very cheap seeing how much use you can get out of them and very soft! ^__^

When I sleep on my back, I do tend to roll around; however, I never really fully pee in my sleep, it's more like dribble. Hehee.

Hope I helped! c:~
    I have basically the same issue, I have spent my whole life sleeping on my side and have had to train myself to sleep on my back.

If I sleep on my side I will always leak.

I would also recommend getting a good bed pad, in fact it was my wife who bought mine for me!

Anyway take care and stay dry!