Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Becoming a Furry/Babyfur/diaperfur

Default Becoming a Furry/Babyfur/diaperfur

So I've seen the community of furries for quite a while now and I don't know too much about them, but I absolutely love the artwork and the whole anthropomorphic idea. I'm still vastly exploring where I would like to fit into this community and could use a little help.

When I first thought of myself as a fur, I told myself I like diapers and now I'm getting into this scene and the first thing that popped into my head was "babyfur". Now I don't know if this would be an accurate description of me, as I'm not really an AB at all, but more of a DL. So in that sense should I be a diaperfur, or can I still be a babyfur?

As far as a fur-sonality is concerned, although its still up in the air, I think I would be a wolf for one simple-but-too-personal-to-share reason and I'll just leave it at that. I think babyfur artwork is really cool and cute and I imagine myself as a wolf cub in a diaper when I think of my fur-sonality. Even though I'm not an AB at heart, is this acceptable or should I stick with and older/adult wolf in diapers?

In any case, I'm really excited to be apart of the furry community, I still know very little about it and am eager to learn more.

Just go with what you feel is right for you. If you turn out to not like something you can always change it. My main fursona is a baby fur/ fat fur/ and sissy fur all rolled into one. So pretty much anything goes as far as the fandom goes. go with what you feel is right and be happy with it ^^

There really isn't any rules per say. If you feel that you want to get art done with a anthro baby wolf, or that you want to RP as said character, then I say knock yourself out - you'll have fun

babyfur is generally a more recognized term. and truthfully, it really doesn't matter all that much whether you call yourself a diaperfur or a babyfur.

I consider myself a babyfur (actually more of a littlefur since my age of regression is 4-ish...), but I don't have a fur suit nor much of a desire to own one. It's just when I regress mentally or try to put a face to my little-self, it always ends up being a furry, a kit to be specific. Therefore, I consider myself a BF.

As Near poignantly said:

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    There really isn't any rules per say. If you feel that you want to get art done with a anthro baby wolf, or that you want to RP as said character, then I say knock yourself out - you'll have fun
    Just enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    babyfur is generally a more recognized term. and truthfully, it really doesn't matter all that much whether you call yourself a diaperfur or a babyfur.
    Yeah, that was really what I was asking in the original post and you did answer it... truth be told, I've had this name Abdljosh for a very long time, because when I made it, I was still a bit ignorant in the entire AB/DL scene, but know its a name thats grown on my, but lots of people mistake me for an AB when I'm really not. I just don't want to tell people I'm a babyfur and have them think I like to be babied. In my opinion, the word 'babyfur' just seems to roll off the tongue better than 'diaperfur', I guess I just like the way it sounds too :P

PS - thanks for all the positive feedback! I will enjoy this as much as possible... even though I don't consider myself an artist in drawing, I'm trying to create my own image as a babyfur (or rather diaperfur, since I've really only been practicing adult figures), but I hope one day I can be satisfied with my own piece of work ^.^

You gotta go with what makes you happy to me you sound like littlefur would best describe, thats kinda how i see myself as well, i put down babyfur for the sheer fact that i enjoy more then just straight up diapers and atleast on Adisc there is no littlefur button, but only you can truely be what your are

PS. kool wolf pic on your wall in (avatar pic)

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFox View Post
    PS. kool wolf pic on your wall in (avatar pic)
    Good eyes, it has to do with the "simple-but-too-personal-to-share" reason, but the pic is not the reason itself

Figured lol just thought it might have been a little nod to your furry side. Hehe

willdlover

I'm new too, and I don't have a furr suit.