Thread: Buying a Fursuit

Smile Buying a Fursuit

ok prolly not best title for this thread but whatever i guess.

Ok so i been looking to get a fursuit after i relized im no tailor and cant make one to my own specifications. ( i suck at makeing every piece of it and yea i even got help and couldnt get it together right ) im looking for a Builder and ive been to all the places you go on this site and many others tried google bing all that and 90% of the time the builder is no longer makeing suits or has to many commisions and isnt accepting new ones. Now dont get me wrong i have seen a few and by that i mean under 5 that are still building, im just trying to find someone that can show me that they mean buisness. Im not to picky when it comes to my suit i just want it to look good and not look like it was done by a swarm of retarded chimps ( thats a refrence to what it tried to make BTW )

Does anyone know of any builders that as of "TODAY" 4-29-11 are still building suits? if so please post it on this thread. please keep in mind i already checked the area of Adisc where all the builders have links before just asking me to look there.

thank you everyone i prolly wont be back on for a lil bit so if you post and i dont reply dont take it as me being rude just have some work to do elsewhere

Go to furaffinity forums, then to the black market (should be located at the bottom of the page) and create a new thread title it "(Hiring) Buying a fursuit" You should have no problem finding someone then

The Black Market

unfortunately you picked a bit of a bad time to decide to get one, right now most of the bigger fursuit makers and even some of the lesser known ones will be fully booked with comissions due for Eurofurence or Anthrocon. In my experience the best time to comission is either between january and april or between august and october

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    unfortunately you picked a bit of a bad time to decide to get one, right now most of the bigger fursuit makers and even some of the lesser known ones will be fully booked with comissions due for Eurofurence or Anthrocon. In my experience the best time to comission is either between january and april or between august and october
    I agree with Ozone, Right now most makers are in a rush to finish for the big cons so most will not be open. But this is also a good time to watch out for them as they finish they will have open spots if you wait till after a con you will miss out.

http://www.mixedcandy.com/ is opening up for orders July 1st so you should bookmark them

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFox View Post
    ok prolly not best title for this thread but whatever i guess.

Ok so i been looking to get a fursuit after i relized im no tailor and cant make one to my own specifications. ( i suck at makeing every piece of it and yea i even got help and couldnt get it together right ) im looking for a Builder and ive been to all the places you go on this site and many others tried google bing all that and 90% of the time the builder is no longer makeing suits or has to many commisions and isnt accepting new ones. Now dont get me wrong i have seen a few and by that i mean under 5 that are still building, im just trying to find someone that can show me that they mean buisness. Im not to picky when it comes to my suit i just want it to look good and not look like it was done by a swarm of retarded chimps ( thats a refrence to what it tried to make BTW )

Does anyone know of any builders that as of "TODAY" 4-29-11 are still building suits? if so please post it on this thread. please keep in mind i already checked the area of Adisc where all the builders have links before just asking me to look there.

thank you everyone i prolly wont be back on for a lil bit so if you post and i dont reply dont take it as me being rude just have some work to do elsewhere
    Made Fur You - Home - Custom Mascot, Fursuit Commissions and Costume Design <------ Here. They do awesome work. My friend has a suit from them and its just awesome. Makes me so jealous that i cant afford one

ok well thank you all for posting here for me im very thankfull, and yea i was thinking about that 2, its gonna be hard to get one right now with all the conventions going on