Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wetter

Default wetter

I was an every-night bedwetter up to age 16, and now I still have night accidents about once a month. Also, my bladder is not always reliable in the day time. I need to wear pads under my briefs and sometimes enjoy wearing diapers. Wearing diapers sometimes gives me a warm erotic feeling.

Hi there, it sounds like you're in a similar position to me (occasional/not-so-occasional bedwetter, mild daytime incontinence...), so cool and WELCOME!

...buuut...I'm afraid we like to get to know people OUTSIDE of their diapers here. That is, in this intro you should post more about yourself; non-AB or DL stuff. Any hobbies or interests you'd like to share? I see from your profile you enjoy travelling and music. What kinda music do you enjoy? Playing it or just listening?

As for travelling; oooo! Where have you been?

Finally, try and avoid comments like your last line:

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Wearing diapers sometimes gives me a warm erotic feeling.
    Such a remark (if it was accompanied by mature discussion) wouldn't be out of place in some of the mature topics threads. However, it IS out of place in this intro thread. It is not necessary to inform us that wearing diapers makes you aroused here, unless you have some deeper point to make (i.e. guilt over that arousal, or that arousal being the driving force for your DL/AB interests). Even then you should try to steer clear of comments like that.

Whoever you are, please go away. Don't ever give me any of that crap again. I don't know what motivates nincompoops like you -- I just got here, for God's sake, and here you are, whoever you are, trying to give me grief. It's disgusting.

Whoever you are, please go away. Don't ever give me any of that crap again. I don't know what motivates nincompoops like you -- I just got here, for God's sake, and here you are, whoever you are, trying to give me grief. It's disgusting.
    I'm sorry, but I feel this post was uncalled for. Charlie made an excellent reply to your introduction and gave you some important pointers. Notably, we really want to get to know our members beyond diapers. That's because diapers are the thread in common here, so talking exclusively about that really doesn't tell us anything about you. Here is a good explanation of what we like to see in introductions here. I'm sorry that you feel like Charlie was patronizing you, but her post was meant as both a warm welcome and a nudge in the right direction.

Also, it would be much appreciated if you didn't call one of your fellow member "foolish". Personal attacks are not tolerated here, as we much prefer to keep things civilized (I'd refer you to the rules).

Thanks, and I hope to see you around,

~~Near

Chill out, man.
    People here are generally friendly enough, but it seems like you just posted out of anger, or something. He's not "giving you grief," he's trying to explain what this community is about.

What is disgusting is your rude response to Charliepup. She took the time to welcome you by responding to your introduction. Charliepup wasn't rude or mean (unlike your post). All she did was ask a few question to get to know you better (that is the point of an introduction here), and then forewarned you that graphic posts are a violation of the rules.

Edit: whoops, looks like Near beat me to replying.

Woah, WOAH! Calm down there! You are freaking out for no good reason. Read the cheat sheet. Simple as.

No need to be rude and start trouble now!

KnightCommander

dude, not cool. she was just trying to help

the intro guide ask u to talk about yourself (like she had suggested)
    you should try and be a bit nicer even if you don't agree with someone

anyways hello and welcome

You write, "Personal attacks are not tolerated here. . ." and I couldn't agree more that personal attacks are the last thing I wish to give, OR TO RECEIVE here. Kindly re-read that creep's remarks to me. That, my friend, was a personal attack. I was just responding, more or less in kind.

I see that several of your pals have made similar comments as yours. I am sorry to be outnumbered but I hold my position. I come on this board, make one very small contribution (a very mild one at that), and I am given a bunch of gibberish about what is appropriate and inappropriate to say. I will say this to all of you: Bugger Off!