Thread: Mandate

Default Mandate

I received a nice nasty message that i have to introduce myself. Hi. Its me.. Nice to meet you ... Have a nice day....

Quote Originally Posted by Bengie View Post
    I received a nice nasty message that i have to introduce myself. Hi. Its me.. Nice to meet you ... Have a nice day....
    Nasty? That's a tad bit unfair to say. The message is reminding you that you haven't posted and thus won't be able to view most of the forums until you do post. What led you to feel it was nasty? It's certainly not meant to be mean or nasty.

On that note...would you care to tell us a bit about yourself? Such as...how did you develop an interest in *B/DL? what are some of your hobbies or interests? An introduction is typically to tell us about yourself, not to express grievances with the site (the Admin Stuff or Requests forums are a more appropriate places for that.) If you need help coming up with something to say about yourself, one of the mods wrote an excellent article on how to introduce yourself properly.