Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What your diaper excuse?

Default What your diaper excuse?

If someone comes across your diapers or notices you are diapered what is your excuse for them? My exude if simply medication is causing bladder leakage. Simple yet effective!

mine is similar to your`s except minus the meishin bladder incontinence runs in my dad's side of the family so i have that alibi

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    If someone comes across your diapers or notices you are diapered what is your excuse for them? My exude if simply medication is causing bladder leakage. Simple yet effective!
    I don't bother with an excuse. The few times diapers have fallen out of my bag or something, I've come out of the diaper/ABDL closet.

The one exception to that was with a co-worker, who I told I had some residual effects from my accident.

Butterfly Mage

I use incontinence as an excuse. Mine isn't bad enough to actually need a diaper. I could get by with a lesser product for male incontinence. However, I am a DL, so that's that.

Honestly, I'd probably say I like to wear them and leave it at that. And only if pressed, if the person that discovered me didn't ask I would not offer any explanation and I'd generally (try to) act like it's no big deal.

I simply say incontinence....

Then I tend to say, "If you couldnt see, you'd wear glasses, or if your teeth were wonky you'd wear braces....well I have problems with my bladder/bowels so wear a diaper"

Honesty is the best policy!

I simply say that I need them. If you look someone straight in the eye when saying that they won't bother to ask any more questions.

It depends on the situation, I can usually improvize.

Supersam1223

I would say:
    "I like wearing diapers, what's it to you?

Most people will try to avoid confrontation, so by confronting them when they confront you about it should work.